The IC-M73EURO is a powerful marine handheld transceiver that features IPX8 submersion rating, 6 watts high output, long battery life and a compact ergonomic body amongst many other features.
700mW Loud Audio
The IC-M73EURO uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. Its internal speaker delivers a loud 700mW audio output with clear sound even in noisy environments.
6W RF Output Power
The IC-M73EURO’s 6 Watts of transmit power will provide extended communication range for the user.
Typical operation with 5:5:90 duty ratio.
IPX8 Advanced Waterproofing
The IC-M73EURO continues to offer Icom’s best waterproof protection. The radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m (4.9ft) depth of water for 30 minutes. Use this radio in the rain, snow or any other severe weather conditions!
Slim, Hourglass Body, Wide Viewing Angle LCD
The IC-M73EURO has a stylish, ergonomic design. A durable and rugged body provides for user friendly operation and long life. A wide viewing angle, high intensity LCD offers bright, easy to read characters.
VOX Function for Hands Free Operation*,**
With the OPC-1392 headset adapter cable you can use a variety of optional HS-94, HS-95 or HS-97 headsets*. The IC-M73EURO has VOX (Voice Operated Transmit) capability for hands-free operation. Also, the VOX gain and VOX delay time are adjustable.
* Headsets, HS-94, HS-95 and HS-97 and OPC-1392 are not waterproof.
** This needs to be enabled by your local Icom marine dealer.
• AquaQuake water draining function ejects water from the speaker grille with low frequency sound.
• Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Channel 16 and/or call channel
• Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in 4 levels
• Favourite channel and tag scan functions
• Optional speaker-microphones, HM-167 and HM-202
• Rapid charger BC-210 supplied with the IC-M73EURO
• Auto power save function
• FA-S64V short antenna
Download IC-M73EURO Brochure here