Limited time offer - get the Raymarine Element 7 HV with Free Navionics+ Small Download of your choice by ordering before 31st March 2020.
We will contact you following order to get details of your required Navionics+ Small Download chart.
Knowledge is power—and the Element™ CHIRP Sonar / GPS series from Raymarine gives you the upper hand when hunting for fish and their habitat. Delivering the sharpest view of the underwater world, Element’s HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D to a new level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with amazing life-like clarity.
Bright and Rugged
Sunlight viewable displays with integrated GPS/GNSS receiver.
1.2 megahertz CHIRP sonar technology delivers much higher resolution imaging compared to conventional side and down scanning sonars.
RealVision™ 3D Built-In
Accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes.
Fast Quad-Core Processor
For instantaneous chart re-draw and sharp 3D imaging.
Combines HyperVision, DownVision, SideVision, RealVision, and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation.
Turn Up the Resolution with HyperVision™
- HyperVision uses super high frequencies (1.2 megahertz) and CHIRP technology to bring a new level of precision imaging to DownVision, SideVision and RealVision 3D
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision mode is optimized for super high-resolution imagery up to 100’ (30 meters)
- Switch to standard 350 kHz CHIRP sonar for longer range, high-resolution imaging, and ranges up to 600’ (180 meters)
- Element’s advanced CHIRP sonar also operates in the high-frequency 200kHz range for fish targeting, high-speed bottom tracking, and depths up to 900ft
HyperVision™ CHIRP Transducers
The all-in-one design of Element's HyperVision transducers make them compact and easy to install. Raymarine offers convenient transom mount and thru-hull options to fit any boat.
- HV-100 All-in-one transom mount transducer
- HV-300TH All-in-one plastic thru-hull transducer
- HV-300THP All-in-one thru-hull transducer pair for deep v hulls
- Power and NMEA2000