Limited time offer - get the Raymarine Element 7 S with Free Navionics+ Small Download of your choice by ordering before 31st March 2020. NB we have now sold out of the Newsletter special offer units. Apologies for any disappointment caused.
We will contact you following order to get details of your required Navionics+ Small Download chart.
The Element S series of navigation displays gives you the freedom to enjoy the open waters—Select your destination and let Element’s fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS lead the way. Engineered for simplicity and affordable performance, Element S will quickly become your trusted cruising companion. A quad-core processor offers responsive performance and Element’s all-weather, sunlight viewable displays deliver chart and navigation data in beautiful color. Element’s simple and straightforward LightHouse Sport operating system lets you navigate with confidence. Once underway, Element S will keep you on course with a smart list of user-friendly features, such as AIS target overlays, autopilot integration, and sailing instruments displays.
A TRUSTED CRUISING COMPANION
Easy planning and GPS navigation with your favorite charts.
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse™ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum™ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Built-in High CHIRP sonar for depth and bottom contour imaging
- Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks, and VHF
Enjoy legendary Raymarine display and navigation technology at an affordable price.
- 7 inch super bright display for all weather conditions
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- Rugged design and backed by Raymarine’s three-year warranty (product registration required)
Elements LightHouse Sport OS Designed for boaters that like to keep things simple.
- From sailing to power cruising to fi shing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favorite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favorite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
High CHIRP Transducers
Compatible with the CPT-S family of transom and thru-hull transducers.
- NMEA2000 integration with AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks sensors, and VHF
- Wi-Fi connection to Quantum radar