Raymarine ST60 Plus Speed Display, Award winning Instrument , extra large Digits, high quality wide viewing LCD display, simple operation, a reliable Speed performance and accuracy Instrument with flexible mountings.
The ST60 Plus Speed Display instrument could be installed as a master display (master mode) connected to a ST60 Plus compatible Transducer or as a repeater receiving data from another speed-calculating device connected to the SeaTalk data network like Raymarine autopilots, Raymarine Chartplotters and Fishfinders (multifunction displays), Radar and other navigation equipment. To use as a repeater, simply Plug and Play-connect to the SeaTalk network and configure the Instrument as a repeater (repeater mode).
The ST60 Plus Speed Display has a big and high contrast 92mm LCD display with extra-large 36mm sized bold digits that provide a better viewing angles for both day and with 3 levels of display-backlighting for night. The display is built in a waterproof case to IPX6 & CFR46 standards to provide reliable performance even in bad weather or under the most demanding conditions.
The Raymarine ST60 Plus Speed Display delivers reliable speed performance and accuracy.
Speed display units can be chosen between knots (KTS), miles per hour, (MPH) or kilometers per hour (KPH) for Current and Maximum speed and for Average speed, Velocity Made Good (VMG) and Speed Over Ground (SOG) that are calculated by the ST60 Plus Speed.
A track of distances traveled is kept in resetable boat log and trip information is presented in nautical miles (NM), statute miles (M) or kilometers (KM).
Water temperature is displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit degrees.
The ST60 Plus Speed Display instrument includes a count-up timer and 2 race-start timers.
Raymarine ST60 Plus Speed Display instrument offers convenient and flexible mounting method either surface mounted onto your console, dashboard or bulkhead, flush-instalation or a table-top Mounting.
The ST60 Plus Speed Display comes complete with display unit, sun cover, SeaTalk and power cables, surface mount kit and complete instructions.
- Current, maximum and average speed displays.
- Speed performance from 0 to 60 knots.
- Log range from 0 to 99,999 nautical miles.
- Trip range from 0 to 999 nautical miles.
- Temperature range from -10°C to +40°C
- User selectable 'Pop Up Pilot' display reports changes to connected SeaTalk autopilot mode or course settings.
- Speed Over Ground (SOG) display (when interfaced with SeaTalk compatible GPS)
- Velocity Made Good display (when interfaced with SeaTalk compatible wind instrument.)
- Adjustable display response.
- Extra-large digits with high contrast and wide viewing angle.
- Manual or automatic calibration from GPS speed over ground (SOG).
- Standard surface mount kit included, optional flush or bracket mounts available.
- Intuitive 4-button control layout.
- Expandable SeaTalk networking technology enables connection to Raymarine autopilots, multifunction displays, radars, chartplotters and fishfinders.
- Compatible with the wireless SmartController autopilot control and instrument repeater.
Comes with the following items:
- Item 1, ST60+ Speed Instrument.
- Item 2, Fixing studs (2).
- Item 3, Thumb nuts (2).
- Item 4, Instrument cover.
- Item 5, Gasket
- item 6, User Manual
- Item 7, 400mm seatalk cable